Write for appendTo
We love to code and we love to teach. Our blog is an extension of our mission to provide developers clear, fun, and hands-on learning experiences.
We’re always looking for new writers. Our writers are software developers who can write in a clear and accessible way. We want our writing to be produced in the spirit of this Einstein quote:
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
Why Write for appendTo?
We pay competitive rates for well-written and researched articles. Writing for us in an easy way for developers to make a side income.
We’re more than happy to link back to your web presences, products, and other sites. Every writer has their profile that they can control on our site.
We give exposure
Many of our posts get thousands of page views. This is an easy way to get your name out there and an excellent portfolio piece.
Topics we’re interested in
- Angular 2
- React (and related libraries)
What we look for
- Clear, simple writing that is jargon free. To quote Orwell, “never use a long word where a short one will do”. We value accessibility and simplicity.
- Links to high-authority sites like Wikipedia, MDN, and other top notch documentation
- Working code samples with embeddable code (codepen, plunkr, etc.)
- Images and diagrams where they are needed and possible
Send us an email with your relevant experience, Github or related accounts, or anything else you’d like to share.