In the Using React with GraphQL training course, developers will learn how to update/modify/retrieve database records using GraphQL.
Developers with a basic understanding of model-view-controller concepts who need simple tools to create complex user interfaces and a comprehensive querying tool that can be adapted to suit all needs.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Create a GraphQL service.
- Create a React view.
- Use GraphQL and React to Provide Efficient Real Time Updates in a User Interface.
- How React and GraphQL Fit into your Stack.
This is a one-day hands-on course.
- Important Model-View-Controller Concepts
- Advantages of React
- Advantages of GraphQL
- Querying (Fields, Sub-Fields, Traversals)
- Passing Arguments
- Using Aliases to Avoid Conflicts
- Reusable Fragments
- Defining and Using Variables for Dynamic Arguments
- Debugging with Operation Names
- Meta Fields
- Scalar Types
- Enumeration Types
- Writing Components
- Component Properties
- Using props to Access Components
- Markdown Usage and Support
- Using GraphQL to Connect the Data Model
- Managing the Reactive State
- Event Handling
Bringing it all Together
- Suggested Tools
- Managing your Environment
Request More Information About This Course