The React library allows front-end developers to build web applications that are large, dynamic, and complex while also being robust, performant, and easy to reason-about. This course is designed for developers who have some experience with React and want to be able to build sophisticated applications from scratch.
The Build React Apps with React Router and Webpack training course begins with a quick review of key architectural concepts, characteristics, and elements of React. We’ll demonstrate how you can easily add routing to your application using React Router. Then, we’ll move into an in-depth examination of the more complex aspects of configuring React applications, i.e., setting up Webpack.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
Structure state to maximize component composability.
Use npm to install packages and track dependencies.
Set up routing with React Router and pass data between routes.
Configure Webpack and build for production.
This is a two-day, hands-on course.
- Review of ReactJS fundamentals
- Installing packages with npm
- Tracking dependencies with package.json
- Dependencies and dev-dependencies
- React Router
- Keep UI and URL in sync with <Router> and <Route>
- browserHistory or hashHistory
- Moving around with <Link>
- Set a default route with <IndexRoute>
- Pass data between routes with URL params
- Powering your app with Webpack
- What is Webpack?
- Configuring Webpack with webpack.config.js
- Building for production
- Loaders & Plugins
Request More Information About This Course