Python is a widely popular high-level programming language. One of its main design principles is to offer code readability and terseness. It allows programmers to develop programs that have fewer lines of code than C++ or Java. With just a few concepts, a programmer can solve many problems and design a wide array of programs.
The Intermediate Python training course is for those who want to see what Python can do. The course includes a basic review of Python and includes a look at types of data science and other real world applications. The course explores concepts that can aid in exploring various Python libraries. These libraries include IPython, NumPy, and Pandas. It will also teach developers about database integration, and programming a platform for GUI representation of scientific and mathematics data.
Developers with intermediate experience in Python and who are looking to specialize or get a wide range of different uses of Python will benefit from this course.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Commit to memory the basics of the Python syntax.
- Create a foundation for using Python to assist in the area of science and various engineering disciplines.
- Understand the various libraries for Python.
- Know how to implement Ipython that features a custom GUI and shell that can be used in a browser or used in separate interface.
- Work with the NumPy, Pandas library
- Learn to integrate Python into other applications.
This is a three-day hands on course.
- Python Review
- Review Core Concepts
- Statements, Control Flow, Loops, Data Types
- Dictionaries & Sets
- Modules and Packages
- Library Introduction
- GUI Variant
- IPhython Notebook
- Linear Algebra
- Array Properties & Construction
- Data Types of NumPy
- Broadcasting Arrays
- Universal Functions
- Numerical Algebra
- Data Analysis
- Pandas Library for Analysis
- Storage & Processing
- Varying File Types
- ASCII, Excel, NetCDF, HDF5
- API Access
- Picking & Shelving
- Storing Complex Data
- Accessing Stored Data
- File Formatting
- GUI Scientific Representations
- Representing Technical Calculations
- Representing Scientific Calculations
- Graphic Production & Integration
- Matplotlib Library
- Basics of Plots & Histograms
Request More Information About This Course