Python is a popular high-level programming language used in many industries and applications. The philosophy behind the design is readability. The language has the possibility to code concepts in fewer lines of code than other language (e.g. Java or C++).
The Advanced Python training course reviews the basics and intermediate concepts of Python first. Following that it’ll look at scripting, extended libraries and scientific applications. The course advances into topics like regular expressions, classes and network programming. Finally, we’ll look at database coverage, graphical & system programming along with other concepts.
Developers with extensive experience in Python, who are comfortable with external libraries and have used Python in multiple full length projects and applications will be able to keep up with the pace and concepts.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Develop a consistent elegant Pythonic programming style.
- Test and debug applications.
- The ability to utilize network services like FTP and SMTP
- Get a foundational grasp on System Programming, Graph Theory and Numerical Computations
- Have an advanced understanding on the underlying basics of Python databases
This is a three-day hands-on course.
- Python Review
- Data Types
- Conditionals, Loops
- Libraries Review
- Network Programming
- Clients & Servers
- Binary data
- GUI Programming
- Overview Coverage
- Mainwindow Object
- Colors & Fonts
- Event Handling
- Advanced Topics
- Iterators & Generators
- Context Managers
- Implicit properties
- globals() & locals()
- Monkey Patching
- Wrapping instead of inheritance
- Null Objects
Request More Information About This Course