jQuery Mobile is a touch-optimized framework for creating mobile web applications. It is built on the existing jQuery and jQuery UI core libraries. jQuery mobile greatly simplifies the production of cross-platform mobile apps.
The Introduction to jQuery Mobile training course will cover the essentials of jQuery mobile including forms, navigation/routing, event handling, using CSS3, and optimizing apps to be fast in production.
jQuery developers looking to enhance their mobile application development skills.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Getting Started with jQuery Mobile
- Pages and Navigation
- The User Interface: Lists, Forms, and Themes
- jQuery and jQuery Mobile: Events and Ajax
- Advanced Usage and Mobile Applications
This is a half-day hands-on course.
- Navigating and Page Transitions
- Understanding the page architecture
- Page Anatomy and Sections
- Headers and Footers
- Using Theme Swatches
- Building your first jQuery Mobile
- Content formatting features
- Responding to events
- Touch Events
- Orientation Change Events
- Scroll Events
- Page Display Events
- Using Themes and Theme Roller
- Using CSS3
- Using Icon Sprites
- Speeding Up Your Apps
- Optimizing Images
Request More Information About This Course