The RethinkDB for SQL Developers course will cover installation, setup, and querying with a focus on how to accomplish familiar concepts from SQL and the benefits of RethinkDB.
Developers who use SQL and desire the flexibility of a NoSQL database.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Install and Start RethinkDB.
- Create Tables and Insert, Update and Delete Data.
- Use ReQL for table joins.
- Understand how RethinkDB uses keys and indexes.
- Use RethinkDB’s API and Create Changefeeds.
This is a one-day hands-on course.
- How RethinkDB is Different
- From Other NoSQL Databases
- From SQL
- Installing the Server
- Installing Client Drivers
- Basic Data Types
Basic Database Functions
- ReQL Query Structure
- Creating Tables
- Inserting Data
- Retrieving Data
- Updating Data
- Deleting Data
- Left, Right, Inner and Outer Joins
- Primary Key and Secondary Index concepts
- Accessing Nested Fields
- Stack Overflow
- IRC Channel
Request More Information About This Course