In the Prototyping with Vue.js training course, you will learn how to build application user interfaces using the VueJS framework.
This course is designed for front-end developers with some MVC experience who want to learn a new view library.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- What is VueJS and why you should use it
- Basics of Vue including instances, components, rendering and more
- Detailed examples of building web apps with Vue
- How to add more functionalities to Vue
This is a two-day hands-on course.
- What is VueJS?
- Vue vs. other frameworks
- HelloWorld Vue App
- Options object
- Methods and Properties
- Data binding
- What is a component?
- Component constructor function
- Data method
- Props and Events
- Event handlers
- Event modifiers
- Conditional rendering
- V-for directive
- List rendering
Bringing it all together
- Let’s make a web app!
- Menus, forms and messages
- Tips to keep in mind
How to use Vue with other things
- Single file components
Request More Information About This Course