Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Identify the purpose of the Lodash library.
- Install Lodash for Web or NodeJS.
- Understand Lodash Features, concepts and methods.
- Use Lodash in familiar examples.
- Select the right build.
This is a one-day hands on course.
- Introduction to Lodash
- What is Lodash
- Lodash v.3 vs. Lodash v.4
- Installing Lodash
- Working with Lodash
- Using Lodash Methods
- Understanding Lodash concepts
- Exploring the Lodash Library
- Lodash in Action
- Example- Array
- Example – Objects
- Example – Functions
- Example – Strings
- Lodash Builds
- Custom Builds
- Picking the Right Build
Request More Information About This Course