Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Identify scopes and correctly create closures and this.
- Create functions and objects using different methods and understand advantages/disadvantages of each.
- Setup/manage event handlers and listeners on a webpage.
This is a three-day hands-on course.
- Scopes and Closures
- Lexical scope and closures
- Apply, Call, and Bind Methods
- AJAX Review
- Functions and Objects
- Functions, Function Properties, Functional Expressions
- Functions as Objects
- Event Handlers
- Event Listeners
- Event Delegation
Request More Information About This Course