The Testing AngularJS with Jasmine training course explores how to use Jasmine to test AngularJS-based applications. The course reviews the Jasmine testing lifecycle, and identifies the testing areas associated with AngularJS. It also teaches how to implement tests, utilize using spies and mocks, and test controllers, filters, directives and services independently.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Identify the testing areas associated with AngularJS.
- Create Angular Mocks using ngmock to inject and mock Angular services into unit tests.
- Independently test controllers, filters, directives, and services.
This is a one-day, hands-on course.
- Core Jasmine Testing Concepts
- Unit Tests
- Stubs, Spies, Mocks and Other Test Doubles
- What, When and How Much to Test
- BDD/TDD Overview
- Angular Mocks library
- Dependency Injection
- Fake HTTP Back-end Requests with ‘$httpBackend’
- Jasmine Spies
- Writing Effective Unit Tests
- Services Factories
- Templates & Routes
- Karma Automated Tests
- Protractor End-To-End
- Protractor & Selenium WebDriver
- Protractor Configuration
- Using ‘element’ & ‘by’
- Finding Page Objects
- Utilizing Promises
- Advanced Topic Conversations
- Continuous integration
- Code coverage
- Remote/Distributed testing
Request More Information About This Course