Bower is a package manager for the web, allowing for easy installation/management of front-end dependencies. Bower originally came out of Twitter (developer Jacob Thornton) and Bootstrap’s rise helped Bower gain popularity.
This short bower training webinar will explore Bower’s features, setting up Bower to manage project dependencies, and how to create and distribute packages.
Front-end developers with little-to-no experience with Bower.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- What is Bower?
- How Bower works
- Bower vs. Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Installing Bower Dependencies
- Bower in IDEs
- Utilizing Grunt to wire Bower dependencies
- Creating Bower Packages
This is a 2-hour, hands-on webinar.
- The Problem Bower Solves.
- Install Bower.
- Use Bower CLI Common Commands.
- Configure Bower.
- Find and download Packages.
- Update and uninstall Packages.
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Bower vs. NPM.
Request More Information About This Course