The Flexbox Layout module of CSS helps scale web apps from desktop to mobile and vice versa. Flexbox allows you to customize the scaling and movement of containers in multiple directions, rather than just one. Flexbox has widespread browser support and creates layouts that are easy to implement and maintain.
The Flexbox Fundamentals Training course will guide developers through the basics of Flexbox. Along the way, developers will learn to build a simple web app that takes advantage of Flexbox’s scaling properties. Developers will be guided through best practices and learn to transition an existing web app to flexbox.
Developers who have experience with CSS and are interested in building their skills and building web apps that are more responsive to different viewing environments.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Know the benefits of using Flexbox when developing web apps
- Understand how Flexbox axes, containers, and items build responsive, dynamic layouts
- Use Flexbox to build a web app layout that scales based on the viewing environment
- Learn to transition an existing web app to Flexbox
This is a three-day hands-on course.
- What is Flexbox
- CSS layouts
- Benefits of using flexbox
- Flexbox vs. Grid
- The Basics
- Getting Started
- Setting up flexbox
- Transitioning to Flexbox
Request More Information About This Course