CSS3 is the newest version of CSS. CSS gives webpages their appearance, layout, and styling. CSS3 brings a variety of new features to this style sheet language like advanced selectors, box-shadow, animations, gradients, box-sizing, flex-box and more.
The CSS3 Quick Start training course is designed to help developers who are already working with CSS, transition to CSS3, ensuring pages are ready for modern browsers.
Intermediate developers who have already worked some with CSS in their roles.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Thoroughly understand the CSS syntax and the new features of CSS3.
- Use CSS advanced selectors, as well as border, background, and shadow properties.
- Make pages responsive to different viewer sizes and add interactivity through transitions, transforms, and animations.
This is a one-day, hands-on course.
- A Quick CSS Review
- Basics of CSS Syntax
- Understanding Element Positioning and the Box Model
- Introducing Cascading Stylesheets 3
- Introduction to CSS3
- Benefits for Mobile Design
- Compatibility with Browsers and Devices
- Overview of the Modules Included in CSS3
- Defining CSS Advanced Selectors
- The Child Selector
- The Sibling Selector
- The Nth Selectors
- Of Type Selectors
- Adjacent Selectors
- Attribute Selectors
- Assigning New Background Properties
- Background Image (Using more than one image)
- Using New Color Formats
- Introducing the Alpha Value
- RGB Format
- RGBA Format
- HSL Format
- HSLA Format
- Exploring Border and Shadow Properties
- Border Radius
- Border Image
- Text Shadow
- Box Shadow
- Designing for Mobile Devices
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- Introduction to Mobile First Concept
- Flexible Grids
- Flexible Units
- Media Queries
- Making Pages More Interactive
- 2D and 3D
Request More Information About This Course