Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Use Model-View-Whatever Architecture in building Angular applications.
- Code truly dynamic data-driven applications.
- Create and use custom Angular Directives.
- Create a Single Page Application (SPA) with routing between different pages.
- Test AngularJS applications using different popular test suites like Jasmine and Karma.
- Package an AngularJS application for testing and production.
This is a three-day, hands-on course.
- AngularJS Introduction
- jQuery Essentials
- Moving to Single Page Applications and Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- AngularJS and its Model-View-Whatever (MVM)
- AngularJS Projects
- Modules, Scopes and Controllers
- The Heart of AngularJS
- Filters and Expressions
- Using Directives
- Digest Loop
- Application Routes
- Forms and Validation
- Dependency Injection
- Moving Deeper into AngularJS
- Using Services and Creating Custom Services
- Creating Custom Directives
- Ajax and Promises
- Advanced API Features and 3rd Party Libraries
- Testing the Application
- Packaging the Application
Request More Information About This Course