The Introduction to AngularJS training course covers all the core concepts/constructs for being able to build applications with Angular. This includes working with directives, services, controller, modules, routing, and tests.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Use Model-View-Whatever Architecture in building Angular applications.
- Code truly dynamic data-driven applications.
- Create and use custom Angular Directives.
- Create a Single Page Application (SPA) with routing between different pages.
- Test AngularJS applications using different popular test suites like Jasmine and Karma.
- Package an AngularJS application for testing and production.
This is a three-day, hands-on course.
- AngularJS Introduction
- jQuery Essentials
- Moving to Single Page Applications and Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- AngularJS and its Model-View-Whatever (MVM)
- AngularJS Projects
- Modules, Scopes and Controllers
- The Heart of AngularJS
- Filters and Expressions
- Using Directives
- Digest Loop
- Application Routes
- Forms and Validation
- Dependency Injection
- Moving Deeper into AngularJS
- Using Services and Creating Custom Services
- Creating Custom Directives
- Ajax and Promises
- Advanced API Features and 3rd Party Libraries
- Testing the Application
- Packaging the Application
Request More Information About This Course