The Advanced AngularJS training course is designed for AngularJS developers who want to take their expertise to the next level. It covers working with custom directive, advanced ui-router, forms, web services, and more.
Upon completion of this course, developers will understand or know how to:
- Differentiate between the key architectural concepts, characteristics, and elements of the AngularJS framework.
- Fully utilize the power of directives, and using UI-router to its fullest potential.
- Use promises, controllers, services, and messaging to communicate between components.
- Understand best practices and testing strategies with AngularJS.
This is a two-day, hands-on course.
- Review of core AngularJS key concepts
- MVW framework
- Advanced Directives
- Binding strategies
- Wrapping 3rd party libraries
- UI-Router Nested Views
- UI-Router Multiple Views
- UI-Router Extras
- Custom Form Validation
- Custom Form Control
- Provider Service
- Service Decorator
- Web Services
- Best Practices with AngularJS
- Angular Design Patterns
- Effective Angular Testing Strategies
- “Controller-as” Syntax
- What’s new in Angular 1.5
Request More Information About This Course